Friday, January 27, 2012

Where online can I find a Bento Box thats kawaii?

My Japanese friend Yu has one and its really cute :D

I always buy my lunch but since its the end of the year and im going to be out in summer school (like all day* I want to get bento box ASAP. Something cute too. Is there any trustworthy sites that I can buy the lunch box from?Where online can I find a Bento Box thats kawaii?
I normally pick up my bento boxes from Daiso Japan, which is a Japanese discount superstore that is now in Australia.



You can also find some cute ones online at Amazon.



Japanese Bento Boxes

http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010鈥?/a>Where online can I find a Bento Box thats kawaii?
Here is a reliable site that has cute bento boxes:



www.jbox.com/category/820

No comments:

Post a Comment