Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do you make a bento box lunch and where can I buy the ingredients?

I pack my lunch for school and I would like to begin making a bento instead. Thanks for your answers in advance. :DHow do you make a bento box lunch and where can I buy the ingredients?
A bento box is only a container and you can put in it whatever you want. Sorry but i cannot make your decision for you because I do not know what you eat. Like I said it is a container that holds food put in it whatever you want. All a bento box lunch means is a home packed lunch!How do you make a bento box lunch and where can I buy the ingredients?
Bento box lunches are not necessarily any certain type of food. It doesn't have to be Japanese. So are you really asking about Japanese lunches or anything that can go in a bento box?

No comments:

Post a Comment