Friday, January 27, 2012

What theme should i make my bento box?

I'm new to the bento/kyaraben world, but i am quite skilled at making cute stuff. I'm making a kyaraben for school tommorow with my cute new bento box (its black, and square with two layers). I have some brown rice and onigiri shapers, but dont know what to do. I was thinking a farm theme box (like AnnatheRed did) with rice sheep and a egg chicken. What are your ideas?What theme should i make my bento box?
You can do fun things with a farm theme! Fences, for example, out of anything linear you like, and greens fit in perfectly. You could even be crazy with baby corn and have a corn plant of sorts (ignore that they're shucked already!).



With a black bento box, I think you're going to have to do a space-themed lunch sometime. Moon, stars, comets, planets, all of them would be fun, and you could have an egg spaceship if you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment