Friday, January 27, 2012

I need to make a Bento. But my dad complains about the smell. What should I make?

I make bento's everymorning. and today I decided to make fish balls. he complained about the smell. after that. I can make rice. and use vegetables. but any ideas on anything other than fishballs and things?



mostly cold non cooked items that can go into a bento.



I already have onigiri

pickled vegetables

and sushi.



i need something to replace my smelly tofu and shrimpballsI need to make a Bento. But my dad complains about the smell. What should I make?
I liked some of the recipes on this site...I need to make a Bento. But my dad complains about the smell. What should I make?
Bake tofu- wrap in nori.I need to make a Bento. But my dad complains about the smell. What should I make?
I am sorry

some how I missed the culture crossover ,,

I know Bento as a lunch box or other carry case



http://www.asianideas.com/bentoboxes.htm鈥?/a>



Edit

thanks Pooh Bear

I wasn't really wrong but mislead by the question

that the "bento" she prepared was odiousI need to make a Bento. But my dad complains about the smell. What should I make?
(Mike - bento refers both the food and the box you put it in, and generally refers to any sort of meal that you would eat for lunch, or while traveling.)



Bento can contain virtually anything. Try a katsu of pork or chicken, along with some rice and veggies, for instance. You can make the cutlets the night before and put them in the fridge. Then in the morning, just slice them up and place on your rice in the bento box and off you go. The food will stay good for the few hours it'll be out of the refridgerator before you eat it.
Try going to Just Bento. Great recipes and yummy photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment