Monday, January 30, 2012

Where Can I buy a Bento in Philippines?

A Bento is a Japanese style of lunch box, I was wondering if its avaliable there.Where Can I buy a Bento in Philippines?
SM mallsWhere Can I buy a Bento in Philippines?
you can find it in Divisoria, there's a Japan Home Center store that's found in almost all shops and malls in the country, you can buy a bento box there..
online... ebayWhere Can I buy a Bento in Philippines?
We have a lot of Japanese restaurants in the Philippines and they do serve bento meals. Its a complete japanese meals that can be ordered dine in or take out or for delivery like Nemoto restaurant in Buendia near Taft avenue, Furusato in Makati %26amp; Malate etc.
I have tried lookng for one in Manila too - in the big malls, department stores, even in Divisoria, but no luck. =(



When a friend of mine went to Japan for vacay, he bought me a bento box (he said it was something like US$ 45 a pop, how pricey!) Good luck! Maybe you can try the Japanese groceries scattered in the malls too.Where Can I buy a Bento in Philippines?
mini stop
Regarding bento's in the philippines, you can hardly find them there because of the wide variety of street vendors, but since philippines is a growing estate of foreigners, maybe you can check the local japanese or korean store; they might have some bento special.
Try the big malls. (--,)

No comments:

Post a Comment