Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you help me find a bento box???

I just learned about bento and am wanting to find a couple of bento boxes for my preschooler to take to school for lunch. I can't find any here in Oklahoma. If you are familiar with bento, what box do you reccomend and do you know where to find them online? I heard Lock %26amp; Lock is good and Leaflet Tight, but can't find those online. Any help is appreciated.Can you help me find a bento box???
http://www.buy4asianlife.com/eshop/ids_cate_fisrt.asp?subcate=SC30%26amp;cate=C30%26amp;gclid=COTX0eOJyJQCFQKaFQodkAnakg



is the website for www.buy4asianlife.com



they list alot of bento boxes w/ photos etc.



you might also go to www.chowhound.com and click on 'homecooking ' and ask if anyone has recommendations for particular ones.



when you google 'japanesebentoboxes' other good sites come up, including a blog with suggestions for bento box food preparation.
  • dominoes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment