Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm looking for great, easy recipies for a bento box?

I have a nine year old son who would live on white rice (and nothing but) if we would let him. He wants to take bento to school for lunch.

I'm looking for some great suggestions, and or websites with recipies.



Thanks!I'm looking for great, easy recipies for a bento box?
check out this website:



http://www.c4vct.com/kym/bento/recipes.h鈥?/a>



it has a lot of recipes for a bento box: from meat, fish, chicken, veggies, rice %26amp; sushi, fruit %26amp; dessert, bread %26amp; noodles.I'm looking for great, easy recipies for a bento box?
what I think is really cute is cutting up fruits into different shapes. You could take kiwi slices and cut them into star shapes, or you could make a hot dog octopus. I'm not exactly how that is done, but they look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment