Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Gloomy Bear bento box (Japanese lunchbox) online?

I've been looking for one for ages. Does anyone know a website where I can find one?Does anyone know where I can purchase a Gloomy Bear bento box (Japanese lunchbox) online?
i've tried searching for you...looks like they don't make it anymore. did they before? i guess the person above me didn't do the search himself because i tried ebay. there are japanese lunch boxes there. there are japanese bear lunch boxes but no gloomy bear. there are gloomy bear products but no lunch boxes. good luck with your search!Does anyone know where I can purchase a Gloomy Bear bento box (Japanese lunchbox) online?
This answer maybe pretty obious but you can find it on Ebay.com just type in Gloomy Bear bento box (Japanese lunchbox).

No comments:

Post a Comment