Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone know where I can get Bento in Orange County, CA?

I saw pictures of Bento, and it looks adorable and delicious! Does anyone know where I can find some in the OC?Does anyone know where I can get Bento in Orange County, CA?
As the first answer says... Mitsuwa on Paularino. The Parking lot is a horrendous nightmare at the weekend. Saturday being the worst day. Go during the week if you can. There is valet parking too.



Also, some of The Best sushi in Southern Calif. can be had, in of all places... A supermarket!. We are lucky enough to have branches of Japan's Daikichi Sushi supply the sushi, sold in Mitsuwa Marketplace. I'm of Japanese heritage. Mitsuwa is frequent trek for me. But I favour the one in Torrance which is not only closer to me, but bigger as well.



You don't say which part of the OC you're in. Just in case you're in Southern Orange County, I've included the info for the San Diego Mitsuwa as well. It may well be closer to you, if you're in the Southern end of the OC.



Before you pick up your Bento Box... Be sure to head into the chilled drinks section of the store and pick up a couple of bottles of Fauchon tea to have with your bento. The peach flavour and also the apple flavour, are highly refreshing and addictive! Also, don't leave without picking up a bag of BonChi Rice Snack in "Japanses Soy Sauce Flavour". These super crunchy rice crackers are baked, and everyone's favourite.Does anyone know where I can get Bento in Orange County, CA?
mitsuwa, your on the internet, look it up

No comments:

Post a Comment