Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tools for making bento (Japanese lunch box)?

I live in Sydney. Could someone please tell me where could I get the tools such as Nori cutter, crab sausage cutter, bento box,...blah blah blah. I would like to make a cute bento for my sweet heart everyday. Thanks for your help.|||try and find some sort of Japanese specialty shop near you or buy some off the internet|||here is a restaurant in Sydney if that will do


http://www.bestrestaurants.com.au/restaurants/NSW-Sydney-misojapaneserestaurant.aspx


it Sells Bento and i know there Japanese Lunch Boxes





ok well i don't really know where to get a box or a nori cutter or a crab sausage cutter either try putting susi in instead





Sorry if i wasn't Helpful i dont really know alot about bento's


im kinda 11


~Kalyn~

No comments:

Post a Comment