Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nancy drew shadow at waters edge bento box puzzle help driving me nuts?

Been helping my daughter with this for 2 days now. We even showed it to everyone at the cookout today made it sort of a you do it you get a pize lol. This is the second one the first one was easy. Here is a link to a picture of what it looks like. If anyone can help please... do.... thanks.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/32475432@N0鈥?/a>|||I understand your frustration - these can get really hard. Luckily, I've got a lot of practice.





I believe that it's this (try to envision it in a grid):





Bunny Rice _____ Cat Egg ____ Pig Egg





Pig Sandwich ____ Cat Sandwich ____ Bunny Sandwich





Cat Rice ___ Pig Rice ____ Bunny Egg











Hope that helps!|||OK so I think this is it.





Bunny Rice -Cat Egg-Pig Egg





Pig Sandwich -Cat Sandwich -Bunny Sandwich





Cat Rice -Pig Rice -Bunny Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment