Thursday, February 16, 2012

Plan my bento lunch day?

I going to get a japanese lunch like they would take to school but I don't go to school. so I need a day planned out that is worthy of such a meal.



so please plan a day worthy of a japanese bento box school lunch.

pleasePlan my bento lunch day?
Typical Japanese students day.



Wake up 6:00

Eat a huge breakfast

Go to school

Morning Exercise

8:30 Classes starts - sleep through the boring ones

Lunch time (30 mins) eat bento in classroom

More classes sleep through most of them

3:00 School over - clean classroom

Club activities, usually sports

5:00 Go to cram school to study all the things you're regular teachers failed to teach you.

7:00 Go Home

Have Dinner

Do Homework

Watch TV

12:00 Go To Bed



If you manage to complete a schedule similar to this, you deserve your bento.
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment