Thursday, February 23, 2012

Buy Bento in Canada?

I'm looking for a store in my province Ontario Canada that sells bento boxes and/or accessories. Or a website that ships to Canada.





NOT including ebay or amazon please :)|||If you want to buy them right from a store, there's probably a ton of stores in the Chinatown region that sell them.





If you go to Pacific Mall in Toronto on Steeles Ave (it's a mall with Asian stores), you can be sure to find some!





I've even seen some Hello Kitty ones at a Sanrio store. http://shop.sanrio.com/hello-kitty-lunch鈥?/a>|||I am a former chef and live in Toronto ON and have several and I have purchased them here in Toronto at various Japanese store, T%26amp;T Supermarkets and at the Pacific Mall in Markham as the first lady stated, they run for the acrylic around $10-20, the lacquered melamite can be pricey, let me know were you from and I can direct you to a closer location, there is one place in London ON also that has them.





I answered a similar inquiry for a young lady in Ottawa last month with the same info..|||I can not do that


I Live In California


BUT





you can look here





http://www.airandangels.com/bentobox/gal鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment