Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bento In Ontario?

Where can I buy bento accessories in Ontario?





Not sure if this is the right section or not..|||Hi, I am a former chef and live here in Toronto and we have 2 places that sell the boxes and supplies here, either Sanko on Queen St near Shaw.





Then there is the place in the Kensington Market on Augusta, down from Baldwin, Little Tokyo (not open on Mondays), I have 2 a smaller geni and bigger one I am not sure or the exact name.





Most have 3-5 sections, are oblong, square I have even seen triangular ones. Now there are laquerd wood or plastic/acrylic.|||It's the right section. Bento is Japanese cuisine. Japanese cuisine = Ethnic cuisine.





I would recommend going to an Asian food store.Buy the bento box, pickled vegetables, and other bento food materials there (e.g. sushi mats, sushi materials, rice, etc.).|||Are you talking about Ontario, California? If you are, Marukai in Covina has a ton of them. Bunch of different styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment