Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bento boxes in Edmonton?

I've been looking on alot of websites for cute bento boxes, but I'd rather not purchase online. Is there a place in Edmonton that would sell them? I'm thinking somewhere in Chinatown at West Edmonton Mall but it's completely on the other side of the city from where I live and don't want to make the trip for nothing. Any tips?





P.S. I want just a bento box. Not one already made with food in it and all.





THANKS!|||Here is a couple of places to try/





One place that carries a lot of "take-out" boxes is The Real Canadian Wholesale. I'd say about 50-50 chance you'll find a bento box there.


14740-11th Ave


6904 99th Street





Another one that may (or at least order some in for you) would be the Harlan Fairbanks co. They specialize in concession supplies.


11414-119 St.

No comments:

Post a Comment