Monday, February 20, 2012

Can someone help me with nancy drew shadow at water's edge? bento boxes?

okay so i already passed the first bento box. and she is making me do another one for the computer system or whatever. and this one is really hard and i dont get it at all. so can someone please help me? i have a picture of what she wants me to do but i dont know how to post it. can some one help me with that too?Can someone help me with nancy drew shadow at water's edge? bento boxes?
WOW!

i have the same question!!

im like loving all the nancy drew games. and yes, they are VERY hard!

im doing really good actually, but then the binto boxs come up and it sucks, that i cant get past it.

can anybody tell me the answers please?

p.s. www.gamershell.com DOESNT WORK :(

e-mail me at: m.guerriero87@gmail.comCan someone help me with nancy drew shadow at water's edge? bento boxes?
use a cheat at www.gamershell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment