Monday, February 20, 2012

Would it be weird if i took a bento to school? i go to middle to school in l.a county?

please tell me your opinions

im not japanese but my friends say i make really pretty and healthy bentos;]Would it be weird if i took a bento to school? i go to middle to school in l.a county?
no

just dont put macdoogles in itWould it be weird if i took a bento to school? i go to middle to school in l.a county?
No go for it. If any one makes fun of you just remember it's because they fear the unknown. You keep eating that way and in the future you will be fit and trim!!!!
noWould it be weird if i took a bento to school? i go to middle to school in l.a county?
I think it would be really cool. You might even start a trend. You could collect different cute bento boxes (like lots of people do), too.
weird - - LA - - is weird central

NO If your lunch is well prepared your bento box will just make it more attractiveWould it be weird if i took a bento to school? i go to middle to school in l.a county?
Go for it!

I took a bento to work every single day at my last job.

It doesn't even have to be all-Japanese food.

Bentos ROCK for portion control!



justbento.com is a good place for ideas
no I don't think so
Just do it. Your friends will envy you;]

I would....

(if they do make fun of you, point out their lame sandwhiches chips, or any other plain food they have lol)

Be original!

You live in Iowa?! Me too! Woo! :D

And if you can, can you give me tips on making a good bento?
Yes, it would be weird. But if you really want to, I guess you should just do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment