Thursday, February 16, 2012

Bento box supplies in Orlando?

I am going to Orlando this weekend with my hubby for our 5th anniversary (aw). I want to purchase a bento box and supplies while I am there. I know they have a huge asian population, but I have googled and come up with nothing. There is one asian market (a really big one, I think its on colonial across from the fairgrounds) but I have been there several times and did not see any. If you know where to find bento boxes or supplies in Orlando, please share with me!Bento box supplies in Orlando?
I think the Asian Market store is near the corner of Colonial and Bumby. It use to be a Rooms to Go showplace and then closed and converted to this really large Asian market. Then as you continue on Colonial to Mills you will find quite a few Asian stores. The area around Colonial and Mills is called Little Vietnam.Bento box supplies in Orlando?
well there is a new restaurant opening this weekend that has bento boxes. it is an inexpensive pan asian cuisine that is addicting. im not sure if you are look more for supplies or some good asian food. if its the later, this is the place.



Bento Cafe on the corner of Orange Ave. and Church St., downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment